Ninestar, Dinglong, Hewlett-Packard have released performance bulletins
1. The main reasons for changes in operating profit are:
(1) Under the circumstances that the company's operating income increased slightly, through the sharing of resources and division of labor, the company's entire industry chain's superior resources were fully explored, product costs continued to decline, and the overall gross profit margin increased significantly.
(2) The company further strengthened the integration of Lexmark, which enabled the company's overall sales expenses and management expenses to be controlled and management efficiency improved.
(3) The company's financial expenses decreased significantly, mainly benefiting from exchange rate fluctuations. The company recorded large foreign exchange gains (large exchange losses in the same period of last year), while the company's interest-bearing debt balance decreased, and the current year's interest expenses and the previous year. Compared with the same period, it has decreased.
(4) The company's investment income decreased significantly this year, mainly due to the large investment income from the sale of the US Lexmark ES enterprise software business during the same period last year.
2. The main income of each business unit in 2018 is as follows:
(1) Apex Microelectronics Business: Sales revenue was 1.199 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 12%.
(2) SCC business: sales revenue was 990 million yuan, down 12% year-on-year.
(3) Universal printing consumables business: Revenue sales revenue (excluding the acquisition of three domestic consumables companies) was 2.155 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 17%.
The three general-purpose printing consumables companies controlled by Zhongwei Jingjie, Zhuhai Tuojia and Zhuhai Xinwei have fully utilized the Group's advantages and realized collaborative management. Through the sharing of internal consumables business resources, the Group has further consolidated its leading position in the consumables business. In 2018, all three companies completed their performance indicators and achieved the expected growth.
(4) Printer business
1) Bento printer business (managed business, unconsolidated financial statements): In 2018, the “Pentium PANTUM” printer business sales revenue and printer shipments increased by more than 50% over the same period.
2) Lexmark printer business: sales revenue was 2.589 billion US dollars, up 10% year-on-year, gross profit increased sharply, total cost decreased further, and business continued to improve.
Hewlett-Packard also released its first quarter earnings report for the 2019 fiscal year ending January 31.
According to the financial report, according to the US General Accounting Standards (GAAP), HP's first quarter net revenue was 14.71 billion US dollars, an increase of 1% over the same period of the previous year of 14.517 billion US dollars; net profit was 803 million US dollars, compared with the same period last year US$ 1.938 billion fell by 59%.
Dinglong shares also released an annual performance report yesterday.
The company's basic earnings per share (yuan) was 0.32, down by -8.57% year-on-year; total operating income was 1,337,596,554.63, down -21.33% year-on-year; operating profit was 333,558,465.93, down -18.22% year-on-year; total profit was 333,602,037.62, down -20.47% year-on-year; The return on assets was 8.10%, a year-on-year decrease of -1.92%;
On February 26, Dinglong announced that it plans to sign a cooperation agreement with the Donghu Development Zone Management Committee. The company and its subsidiary, Outside, intend to build a photovoltaic display and semiconductor key materials R&D and production base project in the high-tech zone. The total investment of the project is about 3 billion yuan.
According to CITIC Jiantou, the addition of photoelectric display and semiconductor materials will further open up the future growth space. The company's business is divided into laser printing and fast printing general consumables, integrated circuit chip design and process technology materials, and photoelectric display new materials. The printing consumables sector is the company's traditional business and contributes most of the company's current performance. The integrated circuit chip design and process technology materials are mainly CMP polishing pads, and the photoelectric display new materials are mainly PI projects. The company's CMP polishing pad and PI project have announced planned production capacity of 500,000 pieces and 1,000 tons respectively. The net profit after production is expected to be 3.5 and 0.46 billion yuan respectively. The ratio of the company's estimated net profit of 300 million yuan in 2018 is 1.17 and 0.15 respectively. After the project is heavy, the company's performance has more than doubled. The company plans to build a photovoltaic display and semiconductor key materials R&D and production base project, which will improve the company's new business layout and further open up future growth space.